Frequency: 6 issues per year
Subject Category: Renewable Energy.
Article Processing Charge: There is not any charge for first issue.
The journal, International Transaction on Renewable Energy, seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge on the various topics and technologies of renewable energy systems and components. The journal aims to help researchers, scientists, manufacturers, institutions, world agencies, societies, etc. to keep up with new developments in theory and applications and to provide alternative energy solutions.
This journal covers research in the following areas:
- Photovoltaic Technology
- Wind Energy Technology
- Solar Thermal Applications
- Hydro Power
- Fuel Cells
- Biomass and Biogas Conversion
- Hybrid Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence Studies in Renewable Energy Systems
- Machine Learning for Renewable Energy Applications
- Power Electronic circuits for Renewable Energy Systems
- Forecasting of Renewable Energy System Constraints
- Micro Grid
- Smart Grid
- Electric Vehicles
- Case Studies on Renewable Energy Systems
- Control Techniques for Renewable Energy Systems
- Reviews on for Renewable Energy Systems
- Performance Analysis of Renewable Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Issues and Polices
- Socio-economic and Policy Issues
- Power Quality aspects in Renewable Power Generation
Article Processing Charge:
There is not any charge for first issue.
Submission: Authors are requested to submit their papers by online paper submission system. Select “International Transaction on Renewable Energy” journal in paper submission page.