Online Submission System
Publishing your research article in a International Transaction Group journal is simple and efficient. International Transaction Group journals use online submission system: CLICK HERE
Please click here to download the template to format your manuscript.
Manuscript length should be not more than 10 pages. International Transaction Group can exceptionally longer manuscripts, provided that the scientific content is of high value. Some additional page charges are required if a manuscript is substantially longer than 10 pages. All submitted manuscripts must include the following items:
Please download the template to format your manuscript.
- List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses
- Main body
- Results and discussion
- Acknowledgments (optional)
Please download the checklist to examine your manuscript.
Title :- Make sure that the title is specific and concise. Titles should be presented in title case – all words except the first word should be in lower case letters.
List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses :- Provide the full names and affiliations of all the authors. Affiliations should include department, university or organization, city, and country. One of the authors should be designated as the corresponding author, and their email address needs to be included.
Abstract :- The abstract should briefly introduce the manuscript, not exceeding 400 words. No citations should be included in the abstract.
Keywords :- At least 3 keywords or phrases should be included and must be separated by commas to distinguish them.
Introduction :- The introduction section should provide a context for your manuscript. When preparing the introduction, please bear in mind that some readers will not be experts in your field of research.
Main body :- the main body part should include the main proposed ideas, results and discussions.
Conclusions :- A conclusion is where you summarize the paper’s findings and generalize their importance, discuss ambiguous data, and recommend further research. An effective conclusion should Template provide closure for a paper, leaving the reader feeling satisfied that the concepts have been fully explained.
Acknowledgments :- You as the author are free to decide whether to include acknowledgments or not. Usually, the acknowledgments section includes the names of people who in some way contributed to the work, but do not fit the criteria to be listed as the authors. This section of your manuscript can also include information about funding sources.
References :- References should be as per IEEE format.
These guidelines must be followed by author while submitting paper:
Manuscript originality:- The manuscript is original creation of authors and not published anywhere earlier.
First submission:- The research paper is not under consideration for review or publication in any other journal.
Lawful content:- The research paper is free from any unlawful and libelous material that could cause harm to any individual or society.
Academic integrity:- Author ensures integrity of manuscript and follows ethical principles of scientific publishing.
Co-author confirmation:- Author ensures confirmation from co-authors before mentioning their name in research paper and all authors have approved final manuscript.
Plagiarism free:- Author ensures all references are properly cited and credit given to the original authors.
Information authenticity:- Author ensures scientific knowledge, historical data, figures and all other statements conform to true facts.
Author contribution:- Author ensures all co-authors participated in a substantive way in research work and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
Free distribution:- Author permits adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, and commercial application of their published paper.
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of research community.
1. All submitted papers are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify originality and find similarity percentage. The papers failing to satisfy criteria are sent back to author for modification.
2. Technical complexities are involved in plagiarism detection by any software. In some cases even if plagiarism isn’t detected in initial stage it may be found in later stage of research publication.
3. If plagiarism is detected in paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is major issue in paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
4. If plagiarism is suspected/detected in paper after publication, the paper will be removed from website till verification is over. In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify published paper and final paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
However, if the editor decides plagiarism is major issue in published paper and seriously violates copyright of others then paper will remain removed from publication and author will be notified. It will be mentioned in website about removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about removal.
5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in same procedure as mentioned above.
–Publication fees should be paid within 7 days of receiving acceptance email by the link provided in acceptance mail.
– Payment should be received and confirmed 3 days before final publication. The paper will be rescheduled for next issue of journal if payment is not confirmed by due date.
– If payment isn’t received due to any error or mistake by sender or sender’s bank then it is the responsibility of sender to ensure payment is resent and confirmed by due date.
– If payment received is less than invoiced amount then it will not be considered and author has to send remaining amount for publication of paper.
– No refund of payment will be made if author decides to withdraw the paper from publication after receipt of publication fees.
– No refund will be made if paper is withdrawn/removed from publication due to any misconduct/plagiarism found in research paper before/after publication of paper.
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by International Transaction Group is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Transaction Group a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.